Applications for 2021 are being accepted now until February 1st, 2021. If you miss deadline we do recommend that you sign up for next year’s date in 2022 by completing application and we will contact you about booth payment and event date.
Please read all materials before completing the form below:
BUSINESS BOOTH DESCRIPTION
(10′ x 10′ or 10′ x 20′ Area)
The Wing and Rock Festival is a 2- day community event; as such, booth space is available to community groups, organizations and vendors for the purpose of informing attendees about their businesses, organizations or services (Please note that political groups/organizations, political candidates, and religious groups/organizations are EXCLUDED from having a booth.)
All business booth applications will be first come – first served. To guarantee a space for this year’s festival you complete the application and have payment in full. (No later than Feb. 1st) If you are accepted into the show and you display/sell any items that are not acceptable by the Festival, the exhibitor will be asked to remove the items from their booth. Exhibitors are selected from submitted applications and researched prior to approval. Printing, t-shirts, specialty drink/food services, news papers, sunglasses, and any item NOT HAND MADE are considered business booths (See Application). Event producers will do their best not to duplicate vendors. Organizations may choose to distribute giveaway, sell wares or have games and activities for festival attendees in the assigned booth space only. Georgia PEC, LLC and Armus Media Group, LLC reserves the right to define a business booth and ALL applicants will be reviewed. Failure on the part of any booth vendor and/or the booth vendor’s staff to adhere to the rules and policies will result in removal, forfeiture of fees and inability to return to for future festivals.
(Needing more info on how much traffic you will see at your booth at the festival? To learn more please complete Contact Form and we can answers any questions.)
ITEMS NOT ALLOWED
- Items considered a projectile.
- Any item/toy which is similar to or imitates the actions of a firearm, or firework including but not limited to poppers, snakes, smoke-balls, squirt-guns, and sparklers.
- Clothing with profanity, promoting illegal activity or scantly clothed images.
- No live animals may be distributed or sold on the premises. (Approved pet adoptions groups may be allowed)
- No food or beverages can be given away.
- Free raffles will be allowed: in other words, an item can be raffled off only if the raffle tickets are free, given away. Any raffles where the tickets are being sold will not be allowed without a license/permit from the State of Georgia and approved by event producers.
- Booth participants are responsible for the security of their property.
- Groups must comply with all ordinances, codes, laws, rules and regulations of the city, county and state.
- Georgia PEC, LLC, Armus Media Group, LLC and all other event producers retain the right to refuse or limit vendors.
- The City of Canton, Armus Media Group, LLC & Georgia PEC, LLC are not responsible for injury or loss due to fire, theft, vandalism or weather.
- Booths must be staffed for the entire hours of the festival, unless otherwise indicated by the event producers
- Georgia PEC, LLC & Armus Media Group, LLC will be inspecting booths of chance and sales. Items deemed inappropriate will not be allowed and the booth vendor will be asked to remove the inappropriate items. Failure to comply could result in closing of the booth.
- Distribution of handouts, flyers, literature or promotional items will not be allowed outside of the designated booth space.
- No distribution of political campaign literature or promotional items will be allowed.
ALL TENTS MUST BE SECURED AND WEIGHTED DOWN WITH A MINIMUM OF 30lb WEIGHTS ON ALL FOUR CORNERS. The tent should be secure enough to withstand any thunderstorms that are not uncommon this time of the year.
During breakdown, which will occur on Sunday at the specified time, exhibitors by chance may not be able to park their vehicle right next to their booth space. Every attempt is made so exhibitors can get as close as they can to their booth space to load their vehicle. A handcart is recommended to assist exhibitors.
Each exhibitor is assigned a set up time to prevent congestion on the festival streets. Included with the exhibitor acceptance package a specific set up time is given along with one parking permit. In order to have a successful set up for all exhibitors it is important to adhere to the arrival times and have all information ready available upon arrival. There will be additional festival vehicles and vendors who are arriving for set up around the same time as the craft vendors. Exhibitors who arrive late should be aware that the festival streets are closed to all vehicles at a designated time.
If exhibitors arrive after the streets are closed to vehicle traffic, exhibitors will have to park outside festival grounds and carry/cart materials to their assigned space. Upon arrival to the festival area exhibitors will be asked the booth number and then you will be directed to the booth location. Be prepared to unload all materials/supplies that are needed to set up the booth. Exhibitors will be asked to park their vehicles off festival grounds once all materials are unloaded. Festival marshals will assist in directing exhibitors where to park. Parking is within walking distance. Exhibitors then return to their booth to continue set up of their craft booth. Generator power WILL NOT be available overnight.
Exhibitors are to be prepared to have their exhibit ready for public viewing/shopping:
Saturday by 10:00 a.m. and Sunday at 10:30 a.m.
Parking is not allowed in the Festival area. We recommend arriving early to unload your booth items and then parking your car ASAP to ensure you have a parking space close to the festival. Please see parking map on website for festival parking areas. Towing is strictly enforced around the festival area so please be sure to park in a designated parking area.
OPENING TIMES & CLOSING TIMES
Booth displays are permitted to stay up Saturday night. All items must be enclosed within a tent with 4 sides and must be out of public view. The display and tent should be secured and weighted down and able to withstand a thunderstorm or high winds. The vendor is responsible for all items left overnight. The City of Canton, Armus Media Group, LLC and Georgia PEC, LLC is not responsible for any items lost or damaged. There will be a security guard present to help monitor the area overnight on Saturday.
The Wing and Rock Festival will not be cancelled in the case of inclement weather unless we are advised otherwise by government officials. Exhibitors are to be fully prepared to protect against adverse conditions, such as rain, wind, sun, heat, etc. If severe weather conditions persist, i.e., thunderstorm/lightning, the Festival will temporarily close down and then reopen. Vehicles will not be allowed in the Festival area during cloudbursts – please be prepared to protect your merchandise. Exhibitors are expected to reopen their booths as soon as possible once the weather has cleared and the Festival reopens. No refunds will be issued for inclement weather.
All exhibitors are required to pay tax their own taxes and the Wing and Rock Festival (Armus Media Group, LLC and Georgia PEC, LLC) is not responsible for reporting sales and/or paying sales tax on sales made at the Wing and Rock Festival for any vendor.