Applications for 2022 are being accepted until February 1st, 2022.
Please read all materials before completing the form below:
ARTS & CRAFTS / KIDS DESCRIPTION
(10′ x 10′ Area)
Arts & Crafts exhibitors must be the originator of the items being sold – no “buy/sell” reproduced work, including books, collections or pre-made kits is not permitted. If you are accepted into the show and you display/sell any items that are not acceptable by the Festival, the exhibitor will be asked to remove the items from their booth. Exhibitors are selected from submitted applications and researched prior to approval.
Kids Booth Exhibitors examples: Sand Art, Caricatures, Children Books, Crazy Hair, Novelties & Body Art (Henna Artist, Facepainter)
(To learn more please complete Contact Form and we can answers any questions.)
Upon acceptance a packet including detailed information will be emailed along with details about set up and breakdown procedures. All notifications of acceptance will be completed by Feb 15th. If for some reason you do not receive a reply by Feb 15th, please use our Contact Form.
ALL TENTS MUST BE SECURED AND WEIGHTED DOWN WITH A MINIMUM OF 30lb WEIGHTS ON ALL FOUR CORNERS. The tent should be secure enough to withstand any thunderstorms that are not uncommon this time of the year.
During breakdown, which will occur on Sunday at the specified time, exhibitors by chance may not be able to park their vehicle right next to their booth space. Every attempt is made so exhibitors can get as close as they can to their booth space to load their vehicle. A handcart is recommended to assist exhibitors.
Each exhibitor is assigned a set up time to prevent congestion on the festival streets. Included with the exhibitor acceptance package a specific set up time is given along with one parking permit. In order to have a successful set up for all exhibitors it is important to adhere to the arrival times and have all information ready available upon arrival. There will be additional festival vehicles and vendors who are arriving for set up around the same time as the craft vendors. Exhibitors who arrive late should be aware that the festival streets are closed to all vehicles at a designated time.
If exhibitors arrive after the streets are closed to vehicle traffic, exhibitors will have to park outside festival grounds and carry/cart materials to their assigned space. Upon arrival to the festival area exhibitors will be asked the booth number and then you will be directed to the booth location. Be prepared to unload all materials/supplies that are needed to set up the booth. Exhibitors will be asked to park their vehicles off festival grounds once all materials are unloaded. Festival marshals will assist in directing exhibitors where to park. Parking is within walking distance. Exhibitors then return to their booth to continue set up of their craft booth.
Exhibitors are to be prepared to have their exhibit ready for public viewing/shopping: Saturday by 10:00 a.m. and Sunday at 10:30 a.m.
Parking is not allowed in the Festival area. We recommend arriving early to unload your booth items and then parking your car ASAP to ensure you have a parking space close to the festival. Please see parking map on website for festival parking areas. Towing is strictly enforced around the festival area so please be sure to park in a designated parking area.
OPENING TIMES & CLOSING TIMES
Booth displays are permitted to stay up Saturday night. All items must be enclosed within a tent with 4 sides and must be out of public view. The display and tent should be secured and weighted down and able to withstand a thunderstorm or high winds. The vendor is responsible for all items left overnight. The City of Canton Armus Media Group, LLC and Georgia PEC, LLC is not responsible for any items lost or damaged. There will be a security guard present to help monitor the area overnight on Saturday.
The Wing and Rock Festival will not be cancelled in the case of inclement weather unless we are advised otherwise by government officials. Exhibitors are to be fully prepared to protect against adverse conditions, such as rain, wind, sun, heat, etc. If severe weather conditions persist, i.e., thunderstorm/lightning, the Festival will temporarily close down and then reopen. Vehicles will not be allowed in the Festival area during cloudbursts – please be prepared to protect your merchandise. Exhibitors are expected to reopen their booths as soon as possible once the weather has cleared and the Festival reopens. No refunds will be issued for inclement weather.
All exhibitors are required to pay tax their own taxes and the Wing and Rock Festival (Armus Media Group, LLC and Georgia PEC, LLC) is not responsible for reporting sales and/or paying sales tax on sales made at the Wing and Rock Festival for any vendor.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- In signing the application agreement, exhibitors must understand that all work to be sold must be original, handcrafted, manufactured and executed by the exhibitor. If it is of traditional design, it should authentically reflect its source. Exhibitors’ understand that should any of the above be found to be untrue, they will be asked to leave the show.
- Booth fees are non-refundable
- Check or credit card payment (PayPal) must be included with your application. Applications will not be processed without payment in full if you are selected.
- This is an outdoor two-day festival and booth spaces may not be completely level.
- Exhibitors’ also understand that setup and full take down may be required for both days of the show. Understanding that exhibitors’ will have to cart supplies to their vehicle for break down and may not be able to pull a car up to the booth space unless determined to be safe by Event staff. If items are left on site Saturday night, items must be placed in the designated area.
- Exhibitors’ are responsible for safe storage containment and full value of all materials.
- Electricity is available for a fee.
- The City of Canton, Armus Media Group, LLC & Georgia PEC, LLC are not responsible for safekeeping, loss or damage of any merchandise.
- Exhibitors are not permitted to bring alcohol into the festival area.
- Exhibitors may not sublet any portion of their space to another exhibitor.
- Open flames are not permitted.
- All returned checks are subject to a $35 fee.
Applications submitted must include the following:
- Application completed in full and legible.
- (2) Photographs labeled with your name and address.
One photo representative of you making the craft.
- Payment in full via Check or PayPal with emailed or mailed application
All returned checks are subject to a $35 service fee.