1. Where is Etowah River Park located?
The park is located at 600 Brown Industrial Pkwy, Canton, GA 30014. The park is located off of Exit #19 off of I-575.
2. Is this event only 21 and up?
No, It’s fun for the entire family but you must be 21 to drink alcohol.
3. How do get there & where do I park plus ADA parking info?
4. May I bring in food and beverages?
Absolutely no outside coolers, food or beverages are allowed in the park. This is a food and beverage festival. Diabetics and infant food/beverages will be admitted.
5. Can I bring in chairs and blankets?
Yes, you can bring chairs & blankets but keep in mind it will be very crowded. Some limited tables & chairs for eating are provided throughout the festival.
6. Wher can I stay overnight?
There are several hotels located in Canton. Please click here for hotel information and other info about Canton, GA.
Holiday Inn Expess has a $99 discounted hotel rate. Click here.
7. How much are the wings & food?
All wing vendors will sell wings at 3 for $5. Vendors also will be selling other food items & soft drinks at normal festival food prices.
8. How do I sign up for wing eating contest?
The contest takes place on Saturday and Sunday and is open to first 12 people who sign up at the info booth. All participants must sign a waiver releasing the event, city and radio station of liability. Enter at your own risk. Registration is closed at 1pm. Go to Wing Eating Contest page for more info.
9. How do I vote for the People’s Choice Award?
Look for the info booth to cast your vote of your favorite wing at the festival!
10. How do you purchase chicken wings at the festival
Wings are sold at each of participating booths using cash.
11. Will there be other food?
Yes, the festival will offer a wide variety of foods besides chicken wings with barbecue, hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken and many other items as this year ALL food vendors may sell additional items.
12. Will Alcohol be sold?
Yes. There will be vendors selling alcoholic beverages to people over 21 with valid ID and a wristband.
13. What will festival have for kids?
The festival has a huge kid zone with multiple jumpies and other amusements rides. This will also have kids activities such as a henna art, etc.
14. Can I bring my dog?
Yes, with stipulations, the festival takes place in a public park where dogs are allowed. But we ask that you pick up after your pet and use common sense as to whether bringing your dog would be appropriate, and if your dog would be comfortable. This is a very large festival with thousands of people and is typically a very hot day so bringing pets is actually discouraged because of this along with the risk factor of a pet eating a discarded chicken wing bone. All dogs must be on a leash at all times.
15. Will there be ATMs on site?
Yes! ATMs will be provided in the festival area we encourage planning ahead and bringing cash.
16. How many people attend and how many wings are sold at Wing & Rock Festival?
Last year we had an impressive 25,000+ people attend and this year we are expecting a great crowd again over two days with around 50,000 wings being consumed.
17. Where are restrooms located at the Wing & Rock Fest?
There will be portable restrooms and hand washing facilities onsite.
18. How can get to the event or home safely?
Please Don’t drink and drive. Please use Uber or Lyft rideshare.
19. Who can I contact for further questions about event, sponsorship & vendor booths?
Please go to our contact page and complete your info for your area of interest for the festival.