St. Petersburg, FL - 2nd Annual Bait and Yaz Wing Fest
11AM - till ( RAIN OR SHINE!!!)
Vinoy Park, 701 Bayshore Drive NE, St. Pete, FL 33701
The Sun Coast PBA is proud to announce our endorsement of the 3rd annual Wingfest at Vinoy Park in St. Petersburg, FL. This event is now an official Sun Coast Law Enforcement Charities fundraiser with its new designation as the First Annual Bait and Yaz Memorial Wingfest...Read Full Press Release
For more info about the Sun Coast PBA and how you can donate please visit www.SunCoastPBA.com
The 2nd Annual Bait and Yaz Wing Fest is a FREE outdoor music & food festival taking place at the beautiful Vinoy Park in downtown St. Pete featuring a dozen chicken wing restaurants, live music & cold Budweiser with proceeds benefiting Animal Based Charities Inc.
- Wing experts from all over Southwest Florida like Buffalo Wild Wings, Ker's WingHouse, Smokey Bones, Quaker Steak & Lube, Sloppy Pelican, Oboobigan's Irish Bar & Grill & more will be serving up hot & tasty wings.
- The Verizon People's Choice Award will let wing eaters text their vote for their favorite tasting wing.
- Check out live music from Don't Stop Believin' (Journey Tribute), Livin on a Prayer (Bon Jovi Tribute), Rukkus (Top 40 Covers) & April Phillips (Country).
- Families with kids can check out the Kidzone.
- Enter the Quaker Steak & Lube wing eating contest at 4:30PM for a chance to win some great prizes by signing up at the radio station booths at the festival.
- Donate blood from 11-6 p.m. at Wingfest for 10 free wing tickets!
- Listen now to WQYK 99.5 FM, Q105, Play 98.7, 1010 Sports & WSJT 98.7 HD2 Smooth Jazz for your chance to win a VIP table or sign up now for a reserved table for your group!
- Please, no outside food or beverages allowed.